Awarding a student aBadgeis a fantastic way to recognize educational and social achievements. If you do not see this option for your classes, make sure to ask your Domain Administrator if they can turn Badging on for your school.
1. Go to any place you see a student Avatar (Discussions, Assignments, Dropbox, Gradebook, Roster, and More).
2. Click a student's avatar (the image next to their name), then clickAward Badge.
3. A drop down will appear with all theBadgesyou have added or created for your class. Select aBadgeby clicking on the one you would like to award.
4. Once you select theBadgeyou would like to award, you can explain how that student earned theBadgebyAdding a Testimonial.You can alsoAttachevidence by adding a file. Once you have added a file or created a testimonial, selectAward.
5. Your student now has aBadgeto showcase!Badgingis a wonderful tool to recognize and affirm students. You can award additionalBadgesto continue recognize your students' achievements.