registering student for 2021-2022 school year

rla0905
Journeyman

registering student for 2021-2022 school year

I need to register our daughter for highschool for 2021-2022 school year. she was in DPS for k-4 then a "non-feeder" charter school 5-8. I have been in touch with the highschool and  where we select classed for next year but have no direction as to how to actually re-enroll her in DPS. I tried to add her to Powerschool but dont have an access ID so can't add her. This registration process is very unclear and frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rla0905,

Thank you for posting in the Community. If your school district is requiring you to complete your student’s registration via the PowerSchool Parent Portal, you will need to add your students to your Parent Portal account with your student’s Access ID and Password. I recommend reviewing this article for more information on how to get your Access ID.

Please let us know if this helps.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

KimberlyIvy
Trainee

I need to register my daughter as a returning student for 7th grade.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KimberlyIvy 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.

To help you further, would you please share the details of the issue you are facing while filling out the enrollment form. It would also be helpful if you could share a screenshot of the error message if you are receiving one.

Meanwhile, you can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!