re-enrolling

rtop
Journeyman

re-enrolling

We pulled our daughter out of the district for the year, but would like to ensure she has a space in the district next year. How do I go about re-enrolling a previously enrolled student?

4 Replies
aIvIe
Journeyman

Reenroll Student in School

1. On the start page, select the school you want to reenroll the student in.
  2. Search for and select the student.
  3. Under Enrollment, choose Functions from the student pages menu. The Functions page appears.
  4. Click Reenroll in School. The Reenroll a Student page appears.
  5. Use the following table to enter information in the fields:

FieldDescription

Student to Reenroll

The selected student appears.

Date of Reenrollment

Enter the date of the reenrollment.

Entry Code

Choose the reason for the enrollment from the pop-up menu.

Entry Comment

Enter any comments related to the reenrollment.

Grade Level

Choose the student's current grade level from the pop-up menu.

Restore class enrollments?

Choose either Yes or No from the pop-up menu. Restoring the enrollments creates new enrollment records and aids in reports, such as the Enrollment by Section report.

Full-Time Equivalency

Choose the multiplier to calculate full-time equivalency from the pop-up menu.

Membership Share

Choose the multiplier to calculate the membership share from the pop-up menu.

Tuition Payer

Choose the method of tuition payment from the pop-up menu.

Special Enrollment Code

Choose an enrollment code from the pop-up menu.

Enrollment Type

Choose an enrollment type from the pop-up menu.

6. Click Submit. PowerSchool notifies you that the student has been reenrolled.
rtop
Journeyman

I am confused about how to start. How do I get to this "start page"? When I log in to power school, I do not see anything about selecting a school or student.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @aIvIe,  Thank you for jumping in to help a fellow community member. We truly appreciate it.

PowerSchool offers multiple solutions to help district Administrators, Teachers, Parents, and Students.  

@rtop is seeking assistance with PowerSchool Enrollment, a solution offered by PowerSchool to help schools and districts transition the student registration process online.  You can learn more about PowerSchool solutions here.

The steps that you so helpfully shared should help a PowerSchool SIS Administrator re-enroll a student, however, @rtop is looking for information on her student's yearly enrollment.

Hi @rtop, Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Information on the process of enrollment and availability of yearly enrollment forms is at the discretion of the school or district. The school or district decides when the enrollment forms should be made available and the forms vary widely across schools and districts.  We recommend contacting the enrollment/admissions department of your district who are better equipped to provide you with up to date information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
aIvIe
Journeyman

It has to be done through the admin page, not the regular PowerSchool teacher page.  Do you have access to the admin PowerSchool page? If not, your PowerSchool admin will need to do the aforementioned steps to re-enroll the students you have chosen.