can't submit form

anvanpen26

can't submit form

having troube submitting for for current student. i have uploaded all documents i needed to. but it keeps taking me back to review the application for any errors i have gone over it so many times there is nothing highlighted red, and nothing is incorrect. still doesn't let me submt it.

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @anvanpen26

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties with the Enrollment form. Some of the commonly overlooked fields within the form are the date of birth filed and the priorities that need to be set up for emergency contacts.

Please ensure that the priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities and the date of birth field should be filled in the format specified within the form. I have attached an article here that should guide you with setting of priorities within the Enrollment form.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Kj742
Rookie

I'm having difficulty as well. I read the article you attached but I'm not seeing a priority option like in the article

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Kj742

I am sorry you were unable to submit the Enrollment form. Some other commonly overlooked fields within the form are the child's immunization records and the childcare provider's phone number. I recommend reviewing your form to ensure the following required fields have been filled. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

carolinagirl843

Hello, I am having the same issue and there is clearly a GLITCH on the form.  I have reviewed every input area and there are "zero" areas that show a date is in the wrong format or personal contact information is not in the right priority.  

What additional steps can be taken to submit the form?  It's very frustrating to keep reviewing each page and get the same result -- the form cannot be submitted.  

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @carolinagirl843,

If you are receiving error messages and are unable to submit the Enrollment form, would you please review if the priorities set for emergency contacts are unique and then try to submit the form again?

If the error still persists, I recommend reaching out and submitting a ticket to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team, who would be glad to assist you with any Enrollment issue.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!