about grade the foreign student(korean)

hak7741

about grade the foreign student(korean)

Hello. I am contacting you with a question. It is a question related to the grade in which children can register for school. I am planning to come from Korea to 32447 hamilton ct solon,oh in February 2024, but I think I will have to enroll as a transfer student while the semester has started in the U.S. The two children's birth dates are July 2008 and October 2010, and what grade will they be in when they come here? I would like to inquire about whether the number of days studied will be recognized even if the student enrolls in February.
1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hak7741 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different criteria for defining the credits earned.

We recommend contacting your student's school directly to enquire about the process they follow to accept a transfer student for the most up-to-date information. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!