Wrong year transfer

Community Member
Not applicable

Wrong year transfer

Hello! I filled out a new student enrollment form for my daughter who is transferring schools. I originally filled the form out for year 2023-2024. Plans changed and we are moving sooner so now I will need to fill a new student enrollment form for year 2022-2023 instead. What do I do to fix this? I don’t want to double up the forms and confuse everyone. Haha thanks in advance!
1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kayla2294 


Once you have submitted a form, only the district can make changes to it. You would need to directly reach out to the district and request to cancel the application for 2023-2024. They should also be able to assist you with enrolling for the current school year 2022-2023.



Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!