School cant find my sons information

rochellehampton87

School cant find my sons information

I can see the registration I did in powerschool, but neither student services nor westside can seem to find any information on my son being enrolled in Elkhart schools at all. Hes gone to Elkhart for 6 years already. How am I supposed to find out his access ID and password if the school system themselves cant find his information!?
1 Solution
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @rochellehampton87 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

While filling the form, please make sure you are filling the right form i.e., New Student form is for students who enroll in the district for the first time. Returning Student Form if the student is going back for a new school year in the same district. Some districts choose to make the Returning student forms via the Parent Portal. If you have filled the wrong form, I recommend contacting the school district to delete the wrong one and submit the right one.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stiffany23
Padawan

I’m having the same problem. My kids are new students to the district and I enrolled them back in May when we moved in to the city. Well apparently I just found out that they are not enrolled and can’t move on to the next step because of it. I called the schools and thankfully they were very helpful but we are still waiting to see the next step. Good luck. It is very frustrating since school starts next week.
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @rochellehampton87 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

While filling the form, please make sure you are filling the right form i.e., New Student form is for students who enroll in the district for the first time. Returning Student Form if the student is going back for a new school year in the same district. Some districts choose to make the Returning student forms via the Parent Portal. If you have filled the wrong form, I recommend contacting the school district to delete the wrong one and submit the right one.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Szhane21
Rookie

I cannot access enrollment portal
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Szhane21

To assist you further, would you please elaborate on what issue you are facing when trying to access the enrollment portal? Please share a screenshot of the error message, if you are receiving any.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator