Returning Registration - Sarasota

onewheeler

Returning Registration - Sarasota

I received the following e-mail:

< ---

This message is to inform you that you received the snapcode for -- at --- and began updating your student's information but have failed to complete their registration.  

What do you need to do:

Go to www.sarasotacountyschools.net and select 

Student & Parents

Current Student Regsitration

--- >

I went to https://www.sarasotacountyschools.net

There is no link for Student & Parents, I assumed it should be PARENTS & STUDENTS.

There is no link for "Current Student Registration". There is only a link for "Register Your Child".

Then about halfway down the page it says,

2021-2022 New Student Registration: Your student will begin school on August 10, 2021 (Next School Year)

Then there is a bulleted item with the following text:

Existing Students must also fill out a re-registration form - Please use Chrome browser.

Underneath is a link for English and one for Spanish.

From here, the remaining instructions are slightly more helpful.

< ---

You will see Already Entered a Snapcode

Click on Continue Your Work

You will then be required to enter in the username and password you created when you first entered your child's snapcode. There is a way to retrieve your password, in the event you have forgotten it.

Do I have to answer all the questions?

Required fields are made "required".

What if I make a mistake?

If you would like to make a change, prior to submitting the form, you can either navigate back to the page using the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.  Or if you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field.  If you have already submitted the form, then you will need to contact your student’s school, so they can make the changes for you.

I’ve completed the form, now what?

Once you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.

Help! I’m having technical difficulties.

For technical support, visit PowerSchool Community or click “Help” from any registration page.

--- >

Good luck!

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @onewheeler 

Thank you for reaching out to the community for assistance.    

Please verify that you are trying to fill out the correct form for the correct school year, for example, 2021-2022 would be the current school year. Also make sure that you are trying to submit the appropriate form for New Student or Returning Student.     

If you are unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly to request the link to the form for this session. The link to each form is different and can be obtained from the school district directly.  

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!