Return student registration

Byarborough
Recruit

Return student registration

Trying to register Student for 2023-2024 and it will not let me login. Won't let me reset my password.
3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Byarborough 

If you are trying to register your child for the returning school year, you will need the Snapcode assigned to your child for that year. If you already have the Snapcode and entered it once, you will not need to enter it again. You can continue with your application by logging in to your existing Enrollment account. If you do not have a Snapcode, please review this article: No-Snapcode.

If you are facing difficulty logging into your existing account, we recommend making sure that you are using the same email address that you used to create your account. Please go through this article: Forgot password and check your Spam/Junk folder for the password reset email.

You can also access the form using this Access-the-Form-using-PowerSchool-Parent-Portal.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ProfHaifisch

Except it does not work!!!!

I got the link and the snapcode. Entered the link; it recognized my name and my returning student daughter's name.

BUT THERE WAS NO PLACE TO ENTER A SNAPCODE!!!

And the only option it gave was the tedious new student registration.

Now I don't know if her registration is being processed as a new student or a returning student!

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

You'll need to contact the school if you're not able to select returning registration or you need to confirm whether the school is intending for you to complete the new or returning registration form.  

You can find the school's contact information using the PowerSchool Assistant by selecting the chat bubble on the Enrollment Family Support category and typing Contact School.