Register for POWERSCHOOL

lydiarashall

Register for POWERSCHOOL

I'm new to power school the confidential ID, nor the password  the school gave me isn't working i enter the information and the bubble pops up saying: "( childs name) has not been added to your account. Valid student information must be entered" what am I supposed to do, help please! The school says it has given me all the information and to keep trying Smiley Frustrated

8 Replies
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @lydiarashall , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

The PowerSchool Parent Portal is directly managed by each school district. You will need to work with your school district to resolve this issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

lani90
Trainee

Hi  I am trying to get access to my stepdaughters that go to Antelope Valley Union High School New Vista Middle School in Lancaster, Ca.  Unfornately my daughters had forgot their access id and access password to their power school.  I want to know is there any way that I can get access to this information I am also creating a powerschool portal too but i need access to that information and i have tried to reach out to the school but no one is answering,  Can you tell me how else i could get this information. 

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @lani90,

The PowerSchool Parent Portal and Student login information are directly controlled by the school and school district administrators.  Only the school and school district have access to and can share this information with parents and students.

I recommend reaching out to the school district to acquire information on your student's access credentials. If you have reached out to the school district I request your patience at this time.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
mjmclean10
Recruit

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @mjmclean10,

I am happy to assist you, would you please provide more information to help you?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ShawanaAllen
Apprentice

It let me register and everything the only thing it is not letting me do is put in the information from the school
ShawanaAllen
Apprentice

How do I put in the school ID
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ShawanaAllen

You can refer to this article: Troubleshoot-Adding-Students to know the steps of entering your district's Access ID and adding your student.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!