Help

Re-enrolling student 24-25 Page Not Found link

makeup101

Re-enrolling student 24-25 Page Not Found link

I have tried several times to re-enroll my son but I keep getting an error. I log into PowerSchool,  I click on "2024-25 Registration", then I get an error message. 

https://registration.powerschool.com/message?code=unexpectedproblemschool.png

7 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @makeup101 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

I am sorry you weren't able to complete your son's re-enrollment this morning. The Enrollment program is currently experiencing a service interruption. Feel free to check status.powerschool.com for the status of PowerSchool Enrollment so you know when you can resume enrollment.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Amg0278
Recruit

Hi, I am having the same issue today, except when I click on returning student registration the page that comes up says 502, bad gateway.
CBoden
Journeyman

I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway page as well.  

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CBoden  @sladela86 

We were experiencing a service interruption with Enrollment on July 19.

Please let us know if you still have issues accessing the enrollment program.

As a reminder, You can check the PowerSchool program status on status.powerschool.com.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Kateycrouch95
Journeyman

I experienced the same issue and went directly to the school to give them copies of paperwork. I haven't gotten any news at all, my email was blocked immediately, I couldnt complete the "home language survey" because it would not allow me in. I reached out to the help center and received a message telling me to communicate with the school directly. I did but they had no idea what was going on or how to move forward. What should I do?
sfry7306
Journeyman

Same. 

sfry7306_0-1721395223792.png

sladela86

Trying to enroll my son, I'm receiving the same error message "502 Bad Gateway". I have to have him enrolled today by 3pm EST.