Pre-K enrollment

Desmartyr1003
Padawan

Pre-K enrollment

I had to register my daughter 4 times. Each time I called from 5 months ago it wasn't in the system at all. Frustrating. This time I have the PDF downloader and I downloaded her packet. So this is my first kid in school. Idk when the first day is, how long the hours are, and most importantly if the registration packet went through again this time so she can go to school already...

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Desmartyr1003 

You should be able to see the submitted form on your dashboard and confirm that your enrollment form was submitted successfully by printing the submitted form copy following the steps listed in this article.

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you do not hear from the school or are not notified, the most common reason would be that the approval process will still be in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. I would recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!