Potential Parent Portal Log-in Issues

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Potential Parent Portal Log-in Issues

Some parents may be experiencing issues when signing into PowerSchool Enrollment from your district’s parent portal.  

We are actively working to resolve the issue and will continue to provide updates on this thread 

You can subscribe to these updates by selecting the options menu in the top right of this page and choosing Subscribe. 

7 Replies
maderosa
Hobbyist

THANKS 

Mary DeRosa
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

We are continuing to work through the necessary steps to resolve the issues some parents are seeing accessing their Enrollment accounts from the parent portal.

We will continue to provide you with updates as they become available.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

We have resolved the login issues experienced by certain parents when accessing PowerSchool Enrollment through their parent portal. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this. 

JonM1
Apprentice

Our district is still having issues.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @JonM1

I am sorry your district is still facing issues when parents log in to the parent portal. We are continuing to monitor the situation. Meanwhile, I recommend connecting with the Enrollment family support team who should be able to assist you further with the same. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Griselcstro
Rookie

No me deja entrar al PowerSchool para completar el registro
SowmyaN
Expert

@Griselcstro 

Para obtener ayuda acidional, ¿podría compartirnos las dificultades que enfrenta al registrarse?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!