Petite Section Registration

rolachidiac

Petite Section Registration

Hi I am trying to fill in the application form for my daughter to apply for the Petite Section.

i am using her date of birth as requested and it is:

MMDDYYYY but this is not working and she will be 3 years by end of september of this academic year.

I am not being able to continue my registration.

can you please help me.

thank you

Rola

2 Replies
JeromeO
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Rola, have you contacted the school that you are enrolling your daughter into?  In our district, when families have had difficulties with form entry, we had to intervene to get more details from them and then we relayed it PowerSchool support with any additional details.

Your school will typically have a direct technical support person at PowerSchool that they can call which may get faster/better answers than this forum.

-----------
Troy School District, Troy, MI, USA
District Size: 12,000+
Server Config: On-prem/Self-hosted 3 app+1 db+2 test

Need to ask me a question or get my attention? Tag me with @JeromeO in your post and I'll be notified!

I am not a PowerSchool employee

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge2023 Mentor of the Year.png2022 Nominated Mentor of the Year.png2021 Content Creator of the Year.png
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @rolachidiac

We recommend confirming all fields and checkboxes are completed in the registration form before attempting to submit the form.  We have seen users miss small checkboxes.  Are you receiving an error message on any particular page?

The priority set up for contacts is often overlooked and can prevent the submission of the registration form. This article should guide you through the process ensuring the contact priority is set up correctly.

If you are receiving an error message that the birthdate is incorrect and you have confirmed the date and format of the birthdate are being entered correctly, we agree with @JeromeO to reach out to the school district to ensure the birthdate the school has for the student is listed correctly.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!