Not receiving verification email.

Arisel
Journeyman

Not receiving verification email.

Everytime I login to the account it says: 

"PowerSchool account email has not been verified. Click here to resend a new account verification email."

I clicked couple of times to resend the email, and nothing. 

Is this happening to other people?
Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for the help. 

6 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Arisel,

With PowerSchool 20.4.2, a verification link is now sent via email when a new account is created.  If you are not receiving a verification email, this is due to the customizations enabled by the district.   We recommend reaching out to your school district to report this issue.  The School or District Administrators can work with PowerSchool Support to assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AleMejia208
Hobbyist

Hello there, 

I'm the district powerschool admin for my school and my parents are having the same issue. Where can I fix it? 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AleMejia208,

It can be caused if there is an issue with the SMTP Mailgun Server configured in PowerSchool SIS.  I see that the PowerSchool SIS support team was able to figure that out and resolve the issue for you. If you encounter any more issues, please work with support to get further assistance. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sidacs
Rookie

Hi Reshma, 

Can you please guide us in addressing above mentioned issue?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sidacs 

This could be an issue with the district's Email setup which the support or your district IT staff can look into. You would need to reach out to your district Technical Contact and inform them about this issue. They can submit a support ticket and connect with support to look into your system configuration.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AleMejia208
Hobbyist

Thank you for following up!