Not able to register

Kguevara8065

Not able to register

After completing the registration i wasnt able to submit any forms. Now when i try to go back to complete them i dont have the option. Then when i try to redo it it asks me for the schools snapcode. I have no idea what that is. Please help!
3 Replies
cmdean
Rookie

You should have gotten a letter or email (I had to pick it up at the school) that has your child's snapcode on it.  Each child probably has their own code.  I am having issues submitting.  I won't let me type in required fields and won't let me submit without typing in those fields.  Good luck, this is extremely frustrating. 

Kguevara8065

I did recieve the papaerwork in the mail however theres no snap code. It asks for a 15 digit code. The one they have me for my son is about 5 digits. Still stuck not being able to register
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Kguevara8065 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If your district has not provided you with a snapcode to register your student, it is likely that your district intends for you to register your student through your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. If you are unable to access your form through the Parent Portal, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly for further assistance. It sounds like you may have submitted your form successfully, which your district will be able to confirm.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!