Kindergarten - magnet application

mamamegan
Journeyman

Kindergarten - magnet application

I was hoping to pick your brain about WCPSS enrollment. My oldest can attend kindergarten next year, she is currently at a Montessori school...If we can get into a desired Magnet then we will prob pull her out of montessori next year, but if not, we will keep her in for another year and then attend our base. My question is about the process of this...Do I have to enroll her at her base school first to get a student ID and THEN I can apply to the magnets? If I don't get in to the magnet do I withdraw her from WCPSS for the year? I'm so confused and don't want to mess it up. Thanks so much in advance!

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @mamamegan 

Thank you for reaching out through our PowerSchool Community.  It sounds like you are trying to find the Enrollment process. This is a help site for questions you may have or any issues you may encounter as you are completing your forms.  We encourage other members to share their insights if they have any around this topic.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator