Invalid field message - not allowing to submit appliaction

Belen80
Recruit

Invalid field message - not allowing to submit appliaction

I am filling out all "required" fields on the application but after selecting an option under;

"Under the Open Enrollment Program I request this Application for my child to attend:" .. which is listed as required it gives me an error message that reads; "It is not necessary to fill out this form if you are requesting to return to your school of residence." I have tried submitting with and without answering this "required" field and it is marking it as an "invalid field" not allowing me to complete my sons registration. He is a returned student.. What am I doing wrong?

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Belen80,

It is likely that the form is not for Returning Students which would display the error message "It is not necessary to fill out this form if you are requesting to return to your school of residence."

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment department of your school or district to enquire about the availability of Returning Student Forms for the latest school year.  They should be able to guide you to the correct form, if available.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!