Invalid Field Message - Too many Field for Race Drop Down

reiners

Invalid Field Message - Too many Field for Race Drop Down

Help! 
I can't register because there is an Invalid Field Message for the Race drop down. I enter in my selections and it auto-populates itself again, so the system is reading it as incomplete or not filled out. I am up to 8 instances of the same thing and it just keeps going and going. HELP! It's clearly a back-end issue and it's keeping me from registering.Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.59.58 PM.png

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @reiners 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

You should enter the Race, only once and avoid duplicate entries which should fix the issue that you are experiencing.  If you still face difficulties registering,  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Support team who should be able to assist you by providing a new link to register.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MaggieShorney

I’m having the same issue. I didn’t elect to add additional races. Is there a way to remove them?

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MaggieShorney,

You can choose ''Select'' in the unwanted Race filed dropdown to move forward with the form.

Capture10.PNG

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!