I'm lost.

bfoisy1992
Journeyman

I'm lost.

I have no idea how to register my child. I continue to click on every link that I can, and it continues to send me to the same spot (here) I received my email about going to powerschool to sign my daughter up for school, which she has been going to the same school for the past 4 years. First the sign in said that my password was wrong, then I tried to recover my email so I could get my password, and then I received an email saying that my email wasn't on file for Powerschool. So I resigned up for Powerschool, but I cannot find the link to where you register your child. 

The first email said that I would see a list of names and to choose the correct childs' name, however I have nothing on my screen saying anything about any students. I keep getting the support pages on how everyone is having issues trying to sign their child up for school as well.

I have also tried to go on the SAU page underneath the correct school that my daughter goes to, but I am not getting any luck there as well. 

8 Replies
bfoisy1992
Journeyman

I have also tried to email the SAU offices, and haven't received anything back. I'm just going to call or go into the school on Monday.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

I recommend attempting to locate the email address that is associated with your original Enrollment account.  I have provided two links below that should walk through the process of locating your username and email address.

MBD
Journeyman

Completely lost as well. I have registered, signed in and scoured this page and the "help" tabs to no avail. I find nothing in here to register my child for school. Everything is about me registering for power school community and zero to enroll my child. I'm not the most tech savvy human; but I've never felt this frustrated and lost. Can I please just fill out a paper? This is insane.
BishalG
Ninja

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community! @MBD 

I understand that the enrollment process can be unclear at times. I have provided links to Knowledge Base articles within the Enrollment product page that should help you walk through the steps to enroll your child in a school district for the 2019-2020 school year

Enrollment (Registration) Family Support FAQ

Verifying that Your Form Was Submitted

Cannot Complete Required Field 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MBD
Journeyman

I don't know if this will help you..... but evidently, I had to leave the power school site entirely and gui directly to the school's site to enroll.
BishalG
Ninja

Hi, Thank you for sharing your resolution with other Community members.

I'm glad to learn that your concern has been resolved. If you have any further questions we're happy to help.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
bfoisy1992
Journeyman

Thank you so much, I went and looked and the link was right there. Appreciate the help! 🙂

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @bfoisy1992, I am glad to know that your concern was resolved.

We look forward to seeing you participate in PowerSchool Community!

Bishal G.