Future Student Assignment Portal 2022-2023

fsuzer
Padawan

Future Student Assignment Portal 2022-2023

Good Afternoon,

I am not even sure if I am asking in the right place/forum but let me try and I apology if it is not the right place.

I completed the form for my son who is now 5 years old for kindergarten of 2022-23 via the online portal. The form was submitted on 3/22/2022. According to the instructions, I am supposed to receive assignment letter in my e-mail, however, I have not received anything yet.

What should I do exactly to get this letter with the ID & PIN ?

Thanks and regards.

1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fsuzer

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fsuzer

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!