Forms will not allow completion - fix them!

dahoots

Forms will not allow completion - fix them!

The "Race" section of the data forms will not allow me to complete the form.  It continues to add yet another "Race Category", none of which are relevant to my child.  Who coded this form?  It is broken and needs to be fixed.  I will enter the remaining information when the form is fixed.

3 Replies
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @dahoots , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

Our forms are created based on the request of your student's school district. If you believe you are experiencing an error with the form, we would suggest contacting your school district directly to inform them of the issue. Your district should be able to work with our Professional Services team to resolve the error.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

SarahChristy

I am having the same issue! How can I complete the form online? Is this a browser issue? 

ElstonS
Senior

Hey @SarahChristy,

I am sorry you were unable to submit the registration form. In order to assist you further, would you please let us know if you see an error message or if the submit button is greyed out preventing you from submitting the form?

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!