Enrollment for 2023-2024

prakapena
Journeyman

Enrollment for 2023-2024

Hello! I’ve tried to enroll my son to Pre-K program but the only option available is enroll for 2022-2023. Does it mean that registration for 2023-2024 not open yet and I have to try later?
Thank you!
3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @prakapena

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

If you are unable to find the correct New Student Enrollment form for 2023-2024, it is possible that the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration right now. You would need to reach out to your school district to inquire about the instructions to access the enrollment form or resend the link to the correct form.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

MikeInQA

hello, prakapena, I saw the same issue, only having 2022-2023 as an option. However, in my case, I had clicked on the "enroll now" button, not the one next to it, for "enroll for 2023-24 year."  Whoops! I have a phone call to make in the morning.

ss.png

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MikeInQA 

The possible reason for 23 -24 option not be available is that the form might not have been released by the district or might be down for maintenance. We recommend reaching out to your school/district who should be able to assist you further.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!