Enrollment Vertification

mjm3541

Enrollment Vertification

Hello.  I have gotten several emails and now a "late" email with enrollment vertification.  If anyone can help me, that would be great.

I've done the instructions they have mentioned, BUT, I do not have any of the information it states.  I've reached out to the school and I have not heard back.  

If anyone could help, that would be great.

How do I get started?
This process is only available through a web based browser, it is not available via the mobile app

Visit https://newtownps.powerschool.com/public/ and log on to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. From the Parent Portal:

1. Select the student you wish to verify along the top (if applicable)
  2. Select the Student Enrollment Verification icon on the left side
  3. Agree to comply with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
  4. Click Begin Forms

I DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION TO SELECT A STUDENT.  Then I do NOT have the Student Enrollment Vertification icon.

Do we need to set up a NEW account every year?  She is in the same school.

If anyone could help.

thank you.

3 Replies
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @mjm3541 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

Based on your description, it sounds like there may be an issue with how your Parent Portal account was set-up. Parent Portal accounts are directly administered by each district, so I would suggest working with your district to resolve this issue. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

BirtwellC

I am having the exact same problem. The only thing I can think of is maybe I did this already and they are just sending late notices to everyone.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @BirtwellC 

If you have already completed the enrollment verification and still receiving late emails, we recommend reaching out to the school and sharing the issue that you are experiencing as the school should be able to assist you with the next steps/process.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator