Cannot Open the Snapcode

Reedn31

Cannot Open the Snapcode

The snapcode link takes me to what appears to be Power School Parent.  When Iog my user ID and password, it states they are not valid.  So I tried to re-do my password but it states my user ID is incorrect, but it is not.

Can you assist?

1 Solution
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Reedn31 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you have received a snapcode link, this indicates that your school district has directed you to log in directly to PowerSchool Enrollment. This is a different system than the Parent Portal, so you may need to create a new account in order to proceed with your student's forms. If your district is requiring you to log into the Parent Portal to access your forms, I would suggest contacting your school district for assistance with logging in.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Reedn31 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you have received a snapcode link, this indicates that your school district has directed you to log in directly to PowerSchool Enrollment. This is a different system than the Parent Portal, so you may need to create a new account in order to proceed with your student's forms. If your district is requiring you to log into the Parent Portal to access your forms, I would suggest contacting your school district for assistance with logging in.

Please let me know if you have any questions!