Can’t upload birth certificate

melkamprn

Can’t upload birth certificate

I can upload every other document but my daughters birth certificate. Is anyone else having this problem?
4 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @melkamprn

PowerSchool Enrollment forms can receive any file type in the document upload fields. However, only one file can be uploaded per document field and the filesize of the document should not exceed 2.5MB. Files over 2.5MB are usually too large to upload. 

If you are experiencing difficulties uploading files less than 2.5mb, I recommend clearing the cache within the browser. I have provided an article here that guides you through the process of clearing the browser history, cache, and cookies based on the internet browser you are using. 

If clearing the cache doesn't resolve the issue, would you please provide the following information? 

• What browser are you using?
  • Are you able to upload the files in a different browser?
  • What size are the files?

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sarahcbruzzi
Recruit

This did not help!

I truly believe there is a glitch in the form.  Because, as the original poster commented, all of the other documents upload just fine.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @sarahcbruzzi

I am sorry you are facing issues submitting the Enrollment form to school. Setting up priorities to emergency contacts, and the student's medication details are some of the commonly overlooked fields within the form.

I have attached an article here that will walk you through the process of setting up priorities for emergency contacts. I suggest reviewing this before submitting the form. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sarahcbruzzi
Recruit

I am having the same trouble.  All the other documents (same size) will upload, the birth certificate will not