2021-2022 Enrollment "Page is Not Available"

chriswest1980
Recruit

2021-2022 Enrollment "Page is Not Available"

Page is Not Available

This displays when clicking on the link to enroll online for 2021-2022 school year.

7 Replies
uma-gongalla
Padawan

The same issue for us also. We need to register early as our school is capped.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi!

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the thread.  If you are still unable to access the link after following the above instructions, I recommend contacting the school to confirm the link you are accessing is the correct link.  If it is not, the school should be able to provide the correct link.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
yabitbul
Journeyman

None of it works

tgravitt
Journeyman

The ONLY way I was able to get it resolved was to call their support line 866-434-6276 and speak to someone directly. They sent me an updated link to get logged in and it worked this time... Link for New Student Registration https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=25778&culture=en

drjones1920
Recruit

Thank you so much for this link!  I had been trying all morning.  😀

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @yabitbul 

I recommend reaching out to the school to report this issue of "page is not available", and the school district should be able to provide you the updated link for registration.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
yabitbul
Journeyman

I've contacted Support via Chat and they sent me the link