Enrollment for 2023-2024

jessicawojo1

Enrollment for 2023-2024

Hello! I would like to enroll my child for kindergarten starting in Fall 2023, but I only see enrollment options for the current year. Am I too early? Also, for public schools- can I choose which one I want my son to attend or is it purely based on location?

For additional info, we live in Woodcroft Community- Durham, NC and we're looking at Southwest Elementary and Pearsontown Elementary.

Thank you!

-Jessica

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jessicawojo1

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

If you are unable to find the correct form for 2023- 2024, it could be that the form is closed for registration currently. You can also try to access your form through your Parent Portal account by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal

If you still do not find your enrollment form to register, we recommend you reach out to the district directly and ask them to send you the form link. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!