When I try to sign in on the app I’m getting the error “Invalid Username or Password.” How can I resolve this?
- Log-In to your School’s website.
- Double-check the District Code.
- If you are able to Login to the website but not the app, this may be due to a Capitalization error.
- The website is not Case-Sensitive in the Username field, but the app is.
- If your school supports Resetting your Password via the website, you can check your username in a similar fashion.
- You can also check with your school to determine the correct capitalization.
To Request your Exact Username:
- Navigate to your School’s Web Portal
- Click the link Forgot Username or Password?
- Click on the Forgot Username? Tab.
- Enter Email Address, and click Enter
- You should receive an Email from your school with the correct Capitalization of your username.
Note: If you have verified the Capitalization and can sign in via the website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the steps you have taken so far.
Please comment directly on this article to request clarification on the content or provide a workaround or troubleshooting steps not listed in the article. If you have a question or are experiencing any issues around this topic, please post in the appropriate product-specific forum for assistance.