referrals missing, classrooms reactivating / behaviors resetting

brumenschenkel

referrals missing, classrooms reactivating / behaviors resetting

We seem to be having so many issues and no one seems to be getting back to me I have sent 3 emails. we have referrals that teachers made not showing up, our classrooms keep reactivating and yesterday our behaviors are gone.   

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @brumenschenkel,

If the referrals were submitted in Groups that the teachers did not have access to, they might not appear for you. Anyone with admin-level permissions can edit the Behavior Support account of a staff member at any time.  I recommend checking those permissions to make sure if this is the cause.  

If the classrooms keep reactivating, we would like to make sure you were trying to deactivate groups that were created by a Clever roster sync.  As long as the groups are still shared via Clever, they will be reactivated when the sync runs.  The balances reset at the end of the culture metric and it can also be the cause for classrooms getting reactivated. 

If you ate extending the date range, you will see the “behaviors that disappeared”.   It might be that the school’s culture metric period has restarted, making it look like students balances have refreshed.  Can you check if the date range is extended and if that is the reason for behaviors to disappear?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!