re registration 2023-2024

helaynep
Padawan

re registration 2023-2024

I used the snapshot link answered all the questions and right at the end it said it was unable to process, now it keeps looping to snap code, date of birth, then back to snap code insertion. I was able to do another sibling registration but not the other. 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @helaynep 

Would you please try clearing the cache and cookies or switching your browser and then access the form again?

If you still face the same issue, you would need to reach out to your district and ask them to resend the correct link again.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

helaynep
Padawan

Thank You! I am still having issues with it. I reached out to the school they are also trying to help me. I tried it from both microsoft and chrome and I keep getting the loop DOB=re-register=DOB= re-register. I was able to do my other child. I appreciate your recommendations. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @helaynep 

I recommend that you submit a support ticket and have the Enrollment support team look into your form setup to detect the cause of this issue and investigate further to provide a solution. You can click this link to contact them.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!