"Unable to register user in Schoology. Please contact technical support for assistance"

hsrhodes
Recruit

"Unable to register user in Schoology. Please contact technical support for assistance"

To whom it may concern:

I am an instructor of adult basic education, and our administration has opened up three trainings for us to complete.  Each of these three trainings opens up to Schoology.  I have an account on both PowerSchool and Schoology, but every time I click on all of the training links, I get the message "Unable to register user in Schoology. Please contact technical support for assistance."

I called the tech support line but the message said that I need a support code or I would have to post here.  The chat option in PowerSchool Community was also unavailable to me.  Is there something that I can do to link the accounts or otherwise access the trainings I am required to complete?

Thanks,

Hunter

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @hsrhodes,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

Are you trying to access the courses in the PowerSchool Portal or the Schoology Portal? If you have a Schoology account, you should be able to login to Schoology and reach out to your Support Contact for further assistance. 

Or are you not able to login to Schoology?  Please let us know and we can take a closer look into this for you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
vvarelac
Recruit

I have the same problem. I was wondering if you could solve it. I get the same message, and I cannot login in schoology or take the training on PowerSchool.
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @vvarelac,

Can you please confirm you are using the correct address when attempting to login to Schoology? We are not finding an email address associated with the one you are using on this profile.  In reference to PowerSchool training, which training are you trying to access and what happens when you try to access it? Are you getting a specific error message? If so, can you please provide a screenshot of your view? This way we can take a closer look into this to determine the root cause.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
shahh

To whom it may concern:

I am trying to login/register schoolboy account, I get the email 

Please get in touch with your support contact for help resetting your password.

I called the tech support line but the message said that I need a support code or I would have to post here. 

Need help to get this resolved. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shahh,

I see that you have a student account on the Schoology site. I recommend reaching out to your teachers or the admins in your school district who should be able to help you get into your account. I recommend reviewing this article that will help you get started. If you would like to register for a new school then you would first want to get your email address disassociated with your current school district.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator