mathematics

rosejc

mathematics

I would like my students to be able to see the test items and their answers once a test has been graded.  What do I need to do to allow this?

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rosejc 

To assist you further, would you please confirm which PowerSchool product you are referring to? Where are you trying to see the test items and its answers?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

rosejc

Sorry about that, the student portal portion of Performance Matters.  The students have taken a test on Performance Matters and I would like to be able to see their percentage, responses and the questions for test corrections.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rosejc,

Thank you for your response. You can use the Student Item Analysis Report and the steps are as follows:

Click on Reports >> Student Item Analysis >> Enter the test ID >> Select the test from the drop-down, and scroll down to click on CSV to download the detailed report on the scores.

In case the student wants to print or download individual reports for the test and wants to know the item and standard distribution then you can student responses can be printed following the steps in this article.

Please let me know if this helps you or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation