i want to delete an account on powershcool so i can use the email on another account

BERENICE1
Trainee

i want to delete an account on powershcool so i can use the email on another account

1 Solution
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BERENICE1,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further with the requirement you are having, would you please confirm if you were referring to the PowerSchool Community account?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BERENICE1,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further with the requirement you are having, would you please confirm if you were referring to the PowerSchool Community account?

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mayramonzon

yes

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mayramonzon,

To assist you further, would you please let us know if you were trying to delete the PowerSchool Community account?

Reshma

Mbrown2105
Trainee

Please delete mine as well. Thank you
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mbrown2105,

I will reach out to you through a case to provide further updates on your request.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Community Member
Not applicable

Please delete mine as well.  Thank you

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss your request further as we strive to protect the privacy of our members in the PowerSchool Community.  

Reshma

JuanCarlos
Rookie

Please, i need to delete my account, i need my email in another account.

Thank you.

JuanCarlos
Rookie

Not really, I need to create an account as an instructor, I thought it was possible with the email of mi school.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JuanCarlos,

Were you trying to delete the PowerSchool Community account or requiring assistance on any other matter? If yes, please confirm with more details so that I can direct you further. 

Reshma