help needed for for finding the correct volunteer hour form

Shayan

help needed for for finding the correct volunteer hour form

I hope you're doing well! I've been trying to track down the volunteer hour form for St. Joan of Arc, but it seems to have gone on a little adventure of its own! 😅

If you have a spare moment, could you please point me in the right direction or let me know where I can grab a copy? I want to make sure I've got my volunteer hours squared away.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Shayan 

For us to assist you further, would you provide us with the URL of the page where you are trying to find the volunteer hour form?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Shayan

I am going to St Joan of arc secondary school so I'm not sure where I can find the form. The one I found on the website said Christian community service so I don't think that is the same thing.
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Shayan

It looks like you are looking to reach out to someone from your school for this information.  We can help with issues you encounter as you are completing your forms within PowerSchool products. For school-specific information, such as the location of a form, we recommend reaching out directly to the school. 

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support