grades for my class

angelicam24
Trainee

grades for my class

I am having some trouble when it comes to putting in grades for senior seminar as report cards are due this week. I do not have access to powerteacher pro. Is it possible to enter grades for the seniors with just powerschool? Or do I need access to enter a pass or fail grade for senior seminar?

Thanks 
1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @angelicam24 

If you are an Admin, you can create a entry in Historical Grades and make sure that the report pulls from Historical.

If it has to be current grade, then the grade has to be in PowerTeacher Pro. In that case, you can create a teacher account, add yourself to that section, create or update the gradebook accordingly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @angelicam24 

If you are an Admin, you can create a entry in Historical Grades and make sure that the report pulls from Historical.

If it has to be current grade, then the grade has to be in PowerTeacher Pro. In that case, you can create a teacher account, add yourself to that section, create or update the gradebook accordingly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

angelicam24
Trainee

Thank you so much!