WorldStrides Academic Credit - Need to retrieve lost assignment that was a "saved draft"

Elia2009Atkins

WorldStrides Academic Credit - Need to retrieve lost assignment that was a "saved draft"

I had a 'saved draft' of an assignment in the WorldStrides Academic Credit courses. When I clicked on "Import" on the "Resources" tab then everything in the "Upload" tab (attached photo images), the "Create" tab (the written assignment I spent over 4 hours completing) all disappeared. I contacted WorldStrides and they could not help and advised I contact Schoology to further research the issue. This forum appears to be the only way to contact for support. I hope someone is able to help. Thank you.

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Elia2009Atkins 

In order to protect your privacy and avoid sharing of any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team. The Support Team should be able to take a closer look at your setup, gather more information regarding your issue,  and assist you further with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!