Why don't I have permissions to access information I need to know to commit the master schedule?

SabrinaO
Trainee

Why don't I have permissions to access information I need to know to commit the master schedule?

I am building the master schedule for my school, and when I go to Power School training, they always present these links that we are supposed to be able to click on to get step-by-step help.  When I click on the links, they lead me to this PS Community where it says I don't have permission to see the content. Why is this happening? 

1 Reply
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello  @SabrinaO

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! Certain Community Resources are only available to those who are assigned the Technical Contact Role at your school/district.  In this case, we recommend reaching out to your current Technical Contact(s) and request they update your role in order for you to be able to access certain resources.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.