Walkthrough Access

susie-coppell

Walkthrough Access

I opened a ticket yesterday; however, the resolution did not answer my question. Let me try to ask another way: Last year, all Evaluators could do Walkthroughs on any campus employee at any time whether or not they were assigned to the employee. This year, some of our Evaluators can do walkthroughs on all employees and some cannot. What is the difference?

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @susie-coppell 

Would you please confirm if they are assigned the System Walkthrough Role that was created after the release of 23.11.? This role was created from the system's existing system walkthrough group. If you would like to have people added to the group to initiate walkthroughs, you would need to go to Configuration > Groups > hit the pencil next to "My Staff/Walkthroughs" group. The individual added to this group will be in the role the next following day. 

You must complete the role in order for it to work in the way you would like. Please Go to Configuration > Roles > hit the pencil icon next to System Walkthrough Role. This will display the sections to complete the role in its entirety. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!