Vaccines showing as not compliant

rlbogusz
Hobbyist

Vaccines showing as not compliant

We are recording some combination vaccines that are not showing as compliant. For example a DTap/IPV vaccine is not counting towards the DTaP vaccine CDC dose requirements. Has anyone else dealt with this issue?

5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rlbogusz,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community. 

There is a great piece of information shared on this thread that might help you figure out a solution to your question. I recommend reviewing this thread and letting us know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

rlbogusz
Hobbyist

Thank you for the response but the thread that you linked was also my post.

I've opened a support case with PowerSchool.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

You should be able to apply the DTap/IPV vaccine to the DTap CDC-required vaccine by adding the combination vaccine in the CVX code and selecting the DTap required by the CDC in the rules field.  This will bind the combination vaccine to the required vaccine.

dtittel
Apprentice

I need the steps to be able to add CVX codes. We have a new nurse that is willing to do use this page but I need to get it set up correctly. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @dtittel

You should be able to add them to a vaccine by navigating to Start Page > District Setup > Health (Immunizations) > Vaccine Management, and usually the codes are provided by the states.

Please let us know if this helps or in case of further queries.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!