Uploading my Foreign Credential Evaluation on IAG portal

mercyadeyemi

Uploading my Foreign Credential Evaluation on IAG portal

Good day, PowerSchool.

I am IAG teacher candidate. I am trying to update my account with IAG. I want to upload my Course by Course Foreign Analysis which is the only missing document on my profile. I have been finding it difficult uploading my FCE, Sir/Madam Kindly put me through on how to update my credential. 

Thanks.

1 Reply
Nichola1S

@mercyadeyemiBallSportsGear wrote:

Good day, PowerSchool.

I am IAG teacher candidate. I am trying to update my account with IAG. I want to upload my Course by Course Foreign Analysis which is the only missing document on my profile. I have been finding it difficult uploading my FCE, Sir/Madam Kindly put me through on how to update my credential. 

Thanks.

Hello, I can see your query i give you best way to solve your query please see below...

I understand that you are an IAG teacher candidate and you want to upload your Course by Course Foreign Analysis (FCE) to your account. This is a document that evaluates your foreign academic credentials and compares them to the U.S. educational system.

To upload your FCE to your IAG account, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to the My Profile section and click on the Documents tab.
  • Click on the Upload Document button and select the FCE file from your computer. The file should be in PDF format and not exceed 10 MB in size.
  • Enter the name and description of the document and choose the document type as Course by Course Foreign Analysis.
  • Click on the Submit button and wait for the confirmation message.
  • You can view the status of your document in the Documents tab.

I hope this helps you upload your FCE to your IAG account. Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. I’m always happy to help.

Best Regard,
Nichola1S