Unlimited job post subscription - how do I post jobs?

kingstreetcenter

Unlimited job post subscription - how do I post jobs?

My company has paid for a yearly School Spring Job Board subscription, but I have been unable to post any jobs. Everyone I've spoken to keeps directing me to the support page, but the support page says I do not have access to support chat. I tried calling the support number but sat on hold for an hour and was unable to reach anyone. It seems like it should be straightforward to create an account and post jobs considering the invoice is already paid. Can anyone help?

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @kingstreetcenter,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have submitted a case on your behalf on your access levels. We will continue to follow up with you in the case. 

In reference to not being able to post any jobs, can you provide more details on what's happening?  Are you getting a specific error message?  If so, can you please let us know what it is. This way we can take a closer look and try to pinpoint the root cause, and work towards a resolution. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
kingstreetcenter

We paid the invoice for a yearly job post subscription but no one has been able to tell me how to access our account to post jobs. I created an account but it's not connected to the invoice so I am unable to post.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @kingstreetcenter,

Thank you for your response. We submitted a case on your behalf and described the reason for this behavior, which cannot be posted in this public forum.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case until the issue is resolved. 

If you are not receiving updates/notifications from the case, please let us know. This way we can ensure you are receiving all communication until the issue is resolved. 

Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate this issue. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.