Teacher view and missing emails

pamelaboyd

Teacher view and missing emails

I am having an issue with entering emails for parents with their accounts and teachers not being able to see the emails I entered.  Below is the teacher view but every place there is a spot where an email has been entered in MY side, but not being shown.  Is there a button I need to select or where is it drawing the emails from. - Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 084249b.png

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pamelaboyd 

Would you please confirm that where are you entering the email? In case, you have entered the emails in Contacts, that information will be in PTP Demographics.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
pamelaboyd

I am entering the email on the contacts page so it is below the parent name on that page.  Yet it is not on the teacher side.  The list that was posted was the list a teacher can pull up to email all the parents.  Obviously my view is different so I am trying to figure out how to make sure they have the same info I see for emails.

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Have you updated that customization? I believe this is the link

https://support.powerschool.com/exchange/view.action?download.id=1014&fromSearchResults=true

I am having a similar issue where the parent email is under the contacts page in PS but not all of the emails show up on the teacher's view in PTP. Seems like odd behavior.