TRAX file issue

Willa678
Journeyman

TRAX file issue

Hey, 

The problem is when I downloaded the TRAX file from powerschool ,there's no current grades in CRS file. Dont know what to do .

Thanks for any advices!

8 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Willa678,

I recommend reviewing this thread for the next step on how you would want to approach troubleshooting this issue further.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Willa678
Journeyman

Hi Paritosh T

I think I get the solution by talking to powerschool support team ,I sent the file again but no report yet.Still waiting for the report then I'll know if it fixed .

jbahia
Trainee

Hello, I am wondering if you got a resolution. We are having the same issue here. 

Willa678
Journeyman

Hi did you fixed your problem?

tjohnson15
Practitioner

Hi @Willa678 , I am having the same issue. We have had PowerSchool for three years and we have never had this issue before. What was the solution? I have contacted PowerSchool support have not heard back from them yet.

Willa678
Journeyman

For the CRS.file you need to change/input  the missing grade one by one manually .It has  requirescertain format.I'll paste it here.2670f0c780d60ee4153054a0761cc1e.jpg
That's how I fixed the problem. And if you need the technical support I really suggest you to talk to the technical personnel on the phone which is an efficient way.
Hope that will be helpful.
Willa678
Journeyman

This was the call that I made first 866-434-6276,you can have a try. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Willa678,

I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience due to this issue and understand your concern. I see that your support case with the PowerSchool SIS team has been escalated. I recommend continuing working with them as they should be in a better position to assist you further in troubleshooting this.

Meanwhile, I hope that other Community members jump in and share their insights on this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator