Support down for ISD

YasminM
Journeyman

Support down for ISD

Hello, The Support link for True North Logic has been down for several days for Issaquah School District. I keep getting this message. Can you please advise? Thanks.

YasminM_0-1649265973958.png

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @YasminM,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  The product team is aware of this issue and it appears, there's a new support tab for PowerSchool. 

We recommend working with the Technical Contacts at your school/district to assist you with accessing this Help Guide with more information on how to resolve this issue.   They will also be able to assist you with submitting a case to the support team for further assistance.   

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
YasminM
Journeyman

Hi Nina,

I was added as a Technical Support contact for my district but I still can not access the Help Guide you linked in your reply. We need to update the new Support tab for our district (Issaquah)

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @YasminM,

Thank you for your response. It can take up to 24 hours after you are added as a Technical Contact to access Community Resources. We will send you a private message on your access level to this resource.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
YasminM
Journeyman

Yes 24 hours have passed since my permissions were updated.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @YasminM,

Thank you for providing us with this information. We sent you a private message and created a case on you behalf. We will follow up with you in the case with your next steps. Thank you!

Nina R.