Support Request

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Support Request

I normally wouldn't post this here, but I tried a DM and the system told me I have exceeded the number of DMs I can send, although I haven't sent one since December of 2021. Could a community support person please respond--I am having an issue using the @ function. If you could unlock my DMs that would be great too.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JeffG9,

I'd be happy to look further into this for you. Do you have a number of how many private messages you might have sent today (or during the last 24 hours)? Additionally, can you please try again and let me know if you are still getting this error while sending a private message?

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @ParitoshT , thanks for the reply. Looks like the system allowed me to send you a message today. Before that, I hadn't send one since December of 2021. See attached.

The @ function is still not working for me.

**EDIT** Interesting. When typing, the @ function does not work. It seems to work when the reply is posted.

Community Support Expert

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response. We are currently investigating this issue with our internal team and will keep you posted with further updates shortly.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator