Substitute teacher

Highlighted
Kylefulks

Substitute teacher

How do I get substitute jobs? I just created this account and I need some help getting started.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Substitute teacher

This is a great question!

I will be happy to look into this with you!  Jobs within a school district can be found on the school district's page for positions available.  The PowerSchool Community can be used to find how-to processes for different PowerSchool products as well as ask other user questions regarding best practices with PowerSchool products.

Are you attempting to search for a job in a school district's site?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Support Expert

This is a great question!

I will be happy to look into this with you!  Jobs within a school district can be found on the school district's page for positions available.  The PowerSchool Community can be used to find how-to processes for different PowerSchool products as well as ask other user questions regarding best practices with PowerSchool products.

Are you attempting to search for a job in a school district's site?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
BSAM

I am a certified Texas teacher who would like to substitute at the elementary school in Fountain Hills, AZ

Community Support Expert

Thank you for your response!

Jobs within a school district can be found on the school district's page for positions available.  The PowerSchool Community can be used to find how-to processes for different PowerSchool products as well as ask other user questions regarding best practices with PowerSchool products.

Jamie H.