Student not showing up in account

kristinawode
Recruit

Student not showing up in account

Good morning,

Somehow my daughter was entered twice into my account. When the admin deleted one, something happened. I don't have access to her at all now. She's not listed, but when I try to add her, it says she's already associated with my account. Admin contacted their IT department, but nothing changed on my end. Any advice? Thanks!

4 Replies
kristinawode
Recruit

powerschool2.png

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kristinawode,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you with this issue you are facing with the student not appearing in PowerSchool Account, will have to run through the school district.  We recommend reaching out to your kid's school district so that they can take a look at this further to identify the issue and connect with the PowerSchool Support team if needed.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kristinawode
Recruit

Thanks for replying. I've been in contact with her school. They can see her account. I cannot. I can't add her, because I get an error stating she's already associated with my account. I'm not sure what else to do at this point.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kristinawode!

Thank you for posting again!

We would need some additional information on this scenario. Hence, your school district should be able to connect with PowerSchool Support on your behalf so that we can look into this further to troubleshoot the issue and resolve it for you.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!