Standards Based Report Card

Highlighted
Journeyman

Standards Based Report Card

Can anyone share screenshots or a PDF version of standards based report cards for elementary, middle, and high school.
14 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Standards Based Report Card

Hi! @Nabolt01,

Report cards are unique to each district and the district sets up the information that is provided within the report card.  If you’re asking for an example/template, we recommend connecting with the administrator within your school district to see how they have their report cards set up and ask for a template.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the reply.  I am working with a team of administrators for a Prek - 12 school and we are asking for samples of what other schools are doing.  We have some of our own ideas but were interested in seeing how others were creating their report cards. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Nabolt01,

I see other PowerSchool community members have not shared their ideas on how they are creating their report cards.  While we love to see members share ideas in the forums, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within the district who should be able to access PowerSource Exchange.  Users from other districts have uploaded their own report cards and templates to download.  Designated Support Contacts should be able to download one that fits your district best and modify those report cards.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi! I am working with an admin team in my schools to create a standards based report card.  Were you successful in your creation?  What steps did you take?  How did you add the standards to the report card?  Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!! ~Jamie 

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I am also inquiring about how to set this up.  Thank you, Linda Easter

Highlighted
Senior

Hi, 

We request other PowerSchool Community members share their experiences and solutions that worked for them in regards to the Standards-based reports so that it can be beneficial for other members of the Community. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

We contracted with Bob Cornacchioli (DERO Technical Services) to help us set up our standards (elementary only; our 6-12 still use traditional grading).  He then put us in touch with PSISJS to actually build the report card itself so that it can be accessed in both the admin portal and parent portal.

Since they provide it as a plugin, we've since modified the code to accommodate subsequent changes.

I've attached a screen shot of a portion of our third grade standards-based RC.

-----------
Troy School District, Troy, MI, USA
District Size: 13,000+
Server Config: On-prem/Self-hosted 3 app+1 db+2 test

I am not a PowerSchool employee
Highlighted
Padawan

Could you direct me to the plug in you recommend for standards based report cards. 

Highlighted
Padawan

I would also like to see how other schools are designing standards based report templates that can easily be printed, exported, mail merged.