Search committee members viewing rights

darbyellestad
Recruit

Search committee members viewing rights

We are having an issue at central Community College, where the search committee members are able to see applicants at all phases of the applicant workflow.  Normally, they could only see the applicants once moved to Under review by Seach Committee.  I have a few people that can see applicants in the Under Review by HR, which is not what we want at this moment.  I am trying to see where I can modify that, but not finding it under the Admin page on PeopleAdmin.  

1 Reply
russellcole
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

When added to a posting as a Search Committee Member, those users should be able to see applications in all workflow states as currently configured for your site. We can restrict visibility to certain workflow states by assigning user group who can access the application in that workflow state per workflow state (leaving out the SCM user group for those states that you do not want them to see).

That type of change is one that would have to be completed by a member of our support team on your behalf. Please submit a support case to discuss how we can implement that change for your application workflow.